Attention College Students
The 34th Annual Video Contest for College Students
College students are invited to create a film or video (5 minutes or less in length) that best communicates the message and mission of The Christophers and its belief that one person can make a difference. Entries can express this theme in any genre or shooting style, but must be submitted online below. Entrants must be enrolled in and attending undergraduate or graduate college classes, full or part-time, between September 2021 and February 2022
• Deadline by: January 16th, 2022
• Entries must interpret some variation of the theme, “One Person Can Make a Difference.”
• Each entry must be accompanied by a completed online entry form. All forms must be signed. This form may be forwarded to classmates, friends, etc.
• Entries must be no longer than 5 minutes.
• Entrants who do not obtain and cannot provide written documentation of all necessary rights and permissions for music, images, video clips and any and all other non-original aspects of their entry will be disqualified.
• Entries must be submitted online below. Any questions, please email Youth Coordinator Sarah E. Holinski at email@example.com with the Subject Heading 34th Annual Video Contest.
• All entries become the property of The Christophers. Entries cannot be returned.
• Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes can be awarded.
• Winners announced April 28, 2022
*Judges’ decisions are final. All prizes need not be awarded.*
Click Here to enter
Winners will receive the following cash awards:
First Prize - $2,000
Second Prize - $1,000
Third Prize - $500
Up to five Honorable Mentions - $100 each