32nd Annual Video Contest for College Students
College students are invited to create a film or video (5 minutes or less in length) that best communicates the message and mission of The Christophers and its belief that one person can make a difference. Entries can express this theme in any genre or shooting style, but must be submitted online below. Entrants must be enrolled in and attending undergraduate or graduate college classes, full or part time, between Sept. 1, 2019 and Dec. 17, 2019
31st annual Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED CLICK HERE
Attention College Students
• Deadline by: December 17, 2019
• Entries must interpret some variation of the theme, “One Person Can Make a Difference”.
• Each entry must be accompanied by a completed onlineentry form. All forms must be signed.This form may be forwarded to classmates, friends......
• Entries must be 5 minutes or less in length.
• Entrants who do not obtain and cannot provide written documentation of all necessary rights and permissions for music, images, video clips and any and all other non-original aspects of their entry will be disqualified.
• Entries must be submitted online below. Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading 31st annual Video Contest.
• All entries become the property of The Christophers.Entries cannot be returned.
• Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes can be awarded.
Judges’decisions are final. All prizes need not be awarded.
• Winners announced April 20, 2020
Winners will receive the following cash awards:
First Prize - $2,000 Second Prize - $1,000 Third Prize - $500
Up to five Honorable Mentions - $100 each